Monday 28 May 2012

A Number One "African Healing Dance" Thank You......

On Sunday 27th May 2012 African Healing Dance - At One ft Wyoma (Atjazz Remix) went to No.1 on the Traxsource charts...... This is a special moment for all of us, as we have worked very hard on the remixes and the original project, trying to bring to you only the best in terms of music, quality and message. 


No.1 In the Traxsource Charts


Personally I just want to send out some thank you's:


- A massive thank you to Martin Atjazz for releasing the original project and actually doing the remixes. It's an honour for me to have the first remixes ever, of one of my record done by such a talent and for that I can only give thanks. 


- A massive thanks to all our loyal fans/followers... Without you, none of this would be possible and for that I can only give thanks. 


- Thank you to all the people that have helped me from early on: Phil Asher, Sy Sez, Osunlade, Martin Atjazz, Neil Pierce, Bugz in the Attic and just cause your not named & shamed doesn't mean you weren't on the list just can write everyone down otherwise it turns into the Oscars!!


Check out the article, news and info over at the Atjazz Record Company website.





Finally I would just like to say.... There's more on the way from us in the form of a collaboration......




Peace, Blessins and Balance...





No comments:

Post a Comment