Tuesday 21 December 2010

Some Of My Favourite Tracks 2010

There have been soooo soooo many wonderful tracks over the course of this year, I don't have the time to write about them all. So I have chosen a few that sprung to mind... Trust me when I say this wasn't the half of them...

Phil Asher and Kai Alce - Someone (feat. Kayenne)

This has to be one of my fav tracks this year, a new classic in my opinion. It has all the right ingredients to make your dancefloor move, no matter where you are or what kind of audience you have and for the connoisseur it has production elements that keep coming out from nowhere every time you listen. All in all this tune captivates and is a must have.

Phil Asher and Kai Alce - Someone feat. Kayenne - Traxsource.com - Download Underground House and Electronic Music in WAV and MP3 format


Kay Suzuki - Opening EP (Incl. Atjazz & Ezel Mixes)

Absolutely loved the whole ep from start to finnish with some stand out mixes from Atjazz & Ezel, superb quality productions and such a great way to start Kay's new label off. I'm really looking forward to hearing all the stuff coming from Round in Motion, as i'm sure its going to be mind blowing.

Kay Suzuki - Opening EP (Incl. Atjazz & Ezel Mixes) - Traxsource.com - Download Underground House and Electronic Music in WAV and MP3 format

Lovebirds - My Man (Incl. KiNK Remix)

Now on this E.P. strangely..... It wasn't the Lovebirds doing it for me!! It was Kink, who if you ask me has been firing them out the last two years. Here Kink comes with that gritty original "Buzz" sound of his which has earned him international acclaim over the years. This and the rachel E.P. are favs of mine..

Lovebirds - My Man (Incl. KiNK Remix) - Traxsource.com - Download Underground House and Electronic Music in WAV and MP3 format


Motor City Drum Ensemble - Raw Cuts Vol.1

The sound generated by different noises is interpreted differently by everyone but if you claim to like house music and don't like MCDE (please exit left) or catch up!!! Because this whole album is full of good deep/soul for your heart.

Motor City Drum Ensemble - Raw Cuts Vol.1 - Traxsource.com - Download Underground House and Electronic Music in WAV and MP3 format


Ezel feat. Tamara Wellons - In My Lifetime (Incl. Osunlade, Deetron & Atjazz Mixes)

Where do I start with a package like this, that captivated thousands... This record was an intense ball of loving pressure which not only soothed your soul but got your dancing shoes working in overdrive.

Ezel feat. Tamara Wellons - In My Lifetime (Incl. Osunlade, Deetron & Atjazz Mixes) - Traxsource.com - Download Underground House and Electronic Music in WAV and MP3 format


A.C. Layne - Addicted / Lets Go (feat. Selina Campbell)

If you don't get many pleasures in life, listening to this track on full volume should be one of them!! From the moment I heard that rough edged hi-hat, I knew something special was going to happen and happen it did. My ears were blessed by the sounds of A.C. and vocals of Selina to give me a marriage made in heaven on this track. A great collaboration on great imprint restless soul music

A.C. Layne - Addicted / Lets Go - Traxsource.com - Download Underground House and Electronic Music in WAV and MP3 format

Atjazz & Mark de Clive-Lowe - Sweat No Sleep

This track right here did naughty things to my ears and mind, the Atjazz astro dub was in my car, iPhone, macbook, cd player and in my mixes. This track just has something warm and special about it, I couldn't tell you a specific thing because in fact its everything and nothing that makes this track.

Atjazz & Mark de Clive-Lowe - Sweat No Sleep - Traxsource.com - Download Underground House and Electronic Music in WAV and MP3 format


Greymatter - Mind Over Matter Remixes (Incl. TRG, Fanatix, Karizma, Illum Sphere, Souled, Ceramic, Klic)

A powerful package with dope mixes from everyone on it, absolute dancefloor stompers from The Fanatix, Karizma & Souled. The karizma mix is the stand out for me though..


Greymatter - Mind Over Matter Remixes (Incl. TRG, Fanatix, Karizma, Illum Sphere, Souled, Ceramic, Klic) - Traxsource.com - Download Underground House and Electronic Music in WAV and MP3 format

No comments:

Post a Comment