Strictly Rhythm has outlined details for the first edition of Strictly Chill, a new ambient and downtempo compilation series.
Strictly Chill Volume 1 collects laid back versions of upbeat club tunes from the classic New York label's catalog. A number of '90s classics get the chillout treatment, including low-key mixes of Wink's "Higher State of Consciousness," Mood II Swing's "Do It Your Way," Wamdue Project's "King Of My Castle" and Ultra Naté's "Twisted," all of which are exclusive to the compilation. Due for release next week, the Strictly Chill Volume 1 will be available digitally and on CD, in both mixed and unmixed formats.
01. Wink - Higher State of Consciousness (Deep & Slow Chill Edit)
02. Ultra Naté - Twisted (Strictly Chill Edit)
03. Wamdue Project - King Of My Castle (TJK Chill Edit)
04. South Street Player - (Who?) Keeps Changing Your Mind (Daniel Bovie & Roy Rox Chill Edit)
05. Michel Cleis featuring Totó La Momposina - La Mezcla (Charles Webster's Chill Edit)
06. Code 718 - Equinox (Henrik Schwarz Chill Edit)
07. Mood II Swing - Do It Your Way (Strictly Chill Edit)
08. Logic - The Final Frontier (Acoustic Chill Edit)
09. HellenBach feat. Sylvia Simone - Chills (HellenBach DeepDUB)
10. Doman & Gooding feat. Heather Bright - Back To Life (Afterlife Chill Edit)
11. Osunlade - A Monk's Tear
12. Ben Westbeech - Summer's Loss
13. Dennis Ferrer - Sinfonia Della Notte (The Afterlife Sunset Reprise)
Strictly Rhythm will release Strictly Chill Volume 1 on December 13th, 2011.